The Versatile Garden Clips hold your plants gently and firmly, protects them against damage. Provides the stability and support your plants need to grow.
- Strongly hold your plants.
- This helps optimize work routines and efficiency, while securing a stronghold to plant and twine trellises, without any damage to plants.
- Versatile garden tool.
- Supports plants, helps position hoses, and more. They're perfect for securing plant stems to our tomato ladders and vegetable ladders. They can also be used to attach plants to twine trellises.
- Perfect tool to grow plants vertically.
- These clips are also good for growing vertically. They are fastened to twine trellises in greenhouses, which enable vertical growing. With growing vertically, plants cover less area while growers harvest more yields.
- Easy to use.
- Simply pinch the handles to open and release and trap the stems. One hand is all it takes to pinch and clip, leaving your other hand free to insert the support and stem into the clip.
- Because of the quick-release feature of plant clips, it is easy to move and reuse them. When plants grow bigger, these clips can be easily taken from expanded plants and moved to new plants or stems with the least effort and harm to plant stems.
- Small Clip Size: 3.4cm x 4.2cm (1.33" x 1.65")
- Large Clip Size: 4.4cm x 5.8cm (1.73" x 2.28")
- Rod size: 8mm x 60cm / 11mm x 60cm / 16mm x 60cm