Repair cracked or damaged metals back to perfection with the Metal Repair Gel Kit. Get the professional repair job done right at home.
It is financially advantageous and less invasive to repair, rather than replace, a chipped metal restoration.
Once they’ve dried completely, they can be sanded, stained, and painted. Since it doesn’t shrink, they can withstand extreme temperatures and can be painted over, this glue is great for DIY jobs like fixing your oven door, saucepan handles and radiators.
Great for creating fast, strong bonds between and on metal surfaces. Repairs cracks, leaks, gaps and anything you need covering.
Long lasting and durable bonds that can withstand heat up to 150ºC, and strong cover that can last for ages.
Gel texture can be easily applied and manipulated for a versatile and throughout repair.
It’s extra strong which means it can be used for all types of home repairs involving metal, even everyday tasks like reattaching saucepan handles or fixing your bike.
Simply squeeze the A / B gel in 1:1 ratio, mix and apply. 24 hours later, you have the perfect repair job.
- Recommend Used Surface: Metal, Plastic, Ceramic, Fiberglass,
- Recommend Repair: Home Appliance, Pipeline, Heat Exchange Units, Home Repairs, Outdoor Grills
- Material: Adhesive Gel
- Size: 100 g/set
- Color: A - Gray, B - Yellow
- Mix A & B tube at 1:1 ratio
- Apply in an even coat on cleaned surface, weld bead or extruded shape as needed
- Curing Time in 24 hours at room temperature
- 1 X A, B Adhesive Gel (1Set)