The NEWEST addition to your toolbox! One of the must-haves when you do some faucet and sink work!
- Removes nuts easily. This Faucet and Sink Installer Tool is a great addition to any toolbox, fastens and removes all kinds of plastic basin nuts and supply line nuts, along with 1-inch and 7/8-inch hex nuts.
- Reliable and easy operation. Suitable for small space operation and easy to rotate. The extra-long design allows you to turn hard-to-reach mounting nuts on faucets, sprayers and ball valves. Also, damage to the chrome can be avoided when the valve is closed.
- Durable and lightweight. The lightweight tool is made of high strength plastic and comes with two durable aluminum alloy inserts, one for turning angle stop handles and another for holding the strainer basket in place or saving labor. When remove the both inserted, the notched ends engage 2, 3, 4 and 6 tab basin nuts.
- High quality. This tool features a lightweight but high strength plastic construction and durable aluminum alloy. Simple to clean and hygienic. All this make this multi-purpose wrench an essential tool for your home.
- Multipurpose. Allows for easy access over existing supply lines. Simply snap the right position and rotate quickly, this repair tool especially for nuts, supply line nut, strainer baskets, and shut off valves, faucet nuts - toilet bowl, kitchen, sink, bathroom plumbing and more!
- Balancer feature. The balancer makes it easier to find a balance point. It can be easily judged whether it is compact or loose, making installation easier. It can also be applied to all objects that need to find a balance point, such as hanging objects (strokes, wall-mounted TVs, pendants, hooks, etc.)
- Material: Aluminum + Plastic
- Size: 295mm X 55mm
- 1 x Faucet and Sink Wrench